Isn’t it glorious to finally have some sunshine? We had beautiful weather last weekend, especially on Sunday. I put our laundry outside to dry for the first time ever & it was so exciting! Spring is my favorite season, and I’m planning to embrace it in several ways:
- I’m on the hunt for white eggs to dye for Easter. I don’t suppose any of my readers know which chicken breeds lay them?
- Daffodils are really cheap, and I’m buying as many as I can to brighten up the house. They’re like little balls of sunshine.
- Watching the lambs frolic as I go past them on my way to work. They look so happy .
- Watching buds open. One of my favorite things ever is seeing something so tiny, closed and dull open up into something bright and beautiful. In spring I always try to stop and examine as many buds as I can, because I never know what I’ll see unfurling.
- Eating less soup & more salad. Yum, fresh food!
What are you doing to welcome spring? Do you have any favorite spring traditions?